Also, anyone who knows me knows my favorite stores that I like to buy food from. Earth Fare is becoming one of my top five choices very quickly.
Earth Fare's "Truffle Spread with Cocoa" is absolutely an indulgence worth the taste and every last calorie it contains. it tastes better than any butters (peanut, almond, cashew, hazelnut, etc.) or any butter with cocoa (you know the one - lol) - this is one combination of less than desireable ingredients for the healthnut that is unbelieveably yummy. If you are going to cheat on your diet - this is the one cheat to choose.
I love this stuff!
Here's a bit of information on it:
- Serving Size - 2 Tablespoons (38g)
- Calories per Serving - 220
- Calories from Fat per Serving - 130
- Major ingredients - Sugar (I know, please don't preach to me, LOL); Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Coconut, Mixed Tocopkerols - again, please no preaching, LOL); Cocoa Powder - (Yea! A good one!); Whey Powder (Milk); Vanilla Extract
- Palm Oil Free - YEA! Good!
- Product of Canada
- GMO Free
- 2g of Protein (a plus); 21g Carbs (a minus);1% Sodium (a plus); 0% Cholesteral (a plus); 2g Fiber (a plus); 18g Sugars (a minus); 2% Calcium (a plus) and 10% Iron (a plus).
- Cost - $6.00 (I got mine on sale for 99 cents - look for their sales) If you love chocolate and have a sweet tooth this is the once in while treat for you. Just don't indulge too often as you can see, it's not a health food. Also, if you are counting calories, it will wreck that quickly if you lose control. However, it is so good, I do indulge from time to time but only a tablespoon or two and not all the time.
Do you have a sweet tooth? Do you crave chocolate sometimes? Have you ever tried Truffle Spreads? What is an indulgence that you go to when you need a treat? How do you control yourself while trying to enjoy an indulgence and still lose weight or maintain weight? HELP, some of us need all the help we can get in this area.