CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar! You can purchase this in many stores across the country - from Walmart to pharmacies. It is very good and great for your skin. I use this in conjunction with facial cleansing brush (I will discuss more in next month's blog).
Here are the details for this product:
- Developed by Dermatologists
- Contains: Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid (both good for the skin)
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Non-drying (claims to lock in moisture 3 times longer than the leading brand
- Non-irritating (removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting skin's natural protective barrier)
- Frangrance Free
- Containss CeraVe Moisturizing Cream (to hydrate and nourish so skin is left soft)
- $4.55 (Walmart and many other places)
lasts a long time
I have used this many times when I travel and forget my Trader Joe's brand, and it is wonderful. It leaves my skin very clean and soft, no dry feeling afterwards as with many other brands.
A facial cleansing brush is not necessary, but it does help to improve you skin's health, as long it is gentle. I purchased Olay ProX and it works great. It is also less expensive than some other brands. The brush is soft, but still aides in exfoliation. It's battery powered. I will discuss this in a blog post next month.
My dermatologist recommends using CeraVe for all skin care. I would agree with him, it is really good.
Do you use this product? What are your thoughts about it? Do you have another product that you think is great? If you do, please share it with us. Take care of your skin, it protects the rest of your body.