Can you imagine how happy I was to find a frozen dessert so low in sugar that I could eat the whole pint for 150 calories? It is also very creamy and yummy. I love the Salted Carmel and the Vanilla Maple the best.
Here are the good points of Arctic Zero (including the great taste):
- Low Glycemic
- RBST Free Whey Protein
- Certified Gluton Free
- Lactose Free
- Certified GMO Free
- Tons of Flavors: They offer many many flavors, but the ones that are 150 calories per pint are: Cake Batter; Poppin' Pomegranate; Purely Chocolate; Vanilla Maple; Hint of Mint; Cappuccino; Chocolate Peanut Butter; Salted Caramel; Toasted Coconut; and Cookie Shake.
What is it made of? Good stuff. All good stuff.🙂
- Whey Protein: Non-GMO, Hormone Free and ultra filtered to remove the lactose
- Sea Salt: Just a touch of Pacific Ocean salt
- Monk Fruit Concentrate Sweetner: A small melon from subtropical hillsides of Asia, low glycemic and about 150 times sweeter than sugar.
- Fiber: Non-GMO fiber ingredients are Chicory Root (probiotic and blood sugar stablizing properties) from a Mediterranean plant and Sugarcane fiber that is insoluble and aids in digestion.
- Organic Cane Sugar: Non-GMO organic Florida organic cane sugar
- Stabilizers: Natural, plant based that includes a blend of xanthan and guar gum to keep it smooth and creamy
- Natural Flavors: Plant based flavors with no monosodium glutamate (MSG) or hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP)
- Purified Water: Triple filtered and purified
The ONLY negative I found with this product is cost. At grocery stores, health food stores, Walmart, etc., it is just under $5.00 per pint.
You can order direct from the company here: www.arcticzero.com/e-products but you will pay more. It must be shipped in dry ice which adds to the cost.
Do I let the cost stop me from buying? No. If I absolutely do not have the extra money available for a $5.00 pint then I will pass, but if at all possible, I go for it. I love it that much and it satisfies my ice cream cravings without ruining my diet or health.
If you are an ice cream addict like I am (just joking) you need to try Arctic Zero. Note: Just because you can eat the whole pint for 150 calories doesn't mean you have to. You can always eat some today and some tomorrow....although it will be hard (at least it was for me 🙂).
Do you love ice cream? Are you trying to restrict the amount of calories you take in every day and find it difficult to satisfy your sweet tooth? Have you tried this product before? If so, what do you think of it? Do you have any other treats that you can share with the rest of us?